Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Boys: The Tribe

Options
  • 18-07-2008 3:54am
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Got a copy.
    Report to follow.
    m_IMAG0088.jpg

Edit: Jesus, it sucks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hearing nothing but dreadful things about it...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

pretty much what I expected.
    Im gona watch it over the weekend all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Even though i had a fair idea it was going to suck the trailer had a lot of promise. Il probably watch it anyway.

I should have a copy of this by the time I get home from work tonight. I know its being rated as brutal but I still have to see this one for myself. I only saw the first one recently enough and was much impressed.

Bracing myself for disappointment.

Watched it last night, its not very good, One or two funny scenes, but mostly crap.

If it werent for the presence of Edgar Frog it may have been unwatchable

One thing annoyed the hell out of me though
    was the way the vampire gang kept attacking and disembowelling each other in particular the one at the party, what was the point in that other to just add in more gore chances ?

It just doesn't manage to capture the essence of the first film at all I feel. The vampires aren't likable at all either unlike in the first film.

Plus whoever decided to put in the "rocked up" version of cry little sister deserves a boot in the balls. That song gave the first film an almighty atmosphere, chilling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

I'll avoid like the plague so. What was the point to it in the first place?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

c - 13 wrote: »
    Watched it last night, its not very good, One or two funny scenes, but mostly crap.

If it werent for the presence of Edgar Frog it may have been unwatchable

One thing annoyed the hell out of me though
    was the way the vampire gang kept attacking and disembowelling each other in particular the one at the party, what was the point in that other to just add in more gore chances ?

It just doesn't manage to capture the essence of the first film at all I feel. The vampires aren't likable at all either unlike in the first film.

Plus whoever decided to put in the "rocked up" version of cry little sister deserves a boot in the balls. That song gave the first film an almighty atmosphere, chilling.

Your spoiler was the filmmaker's "sly nod" toward the "youtube" generation, how everything we do ends up online, and it's no different for vampires.

Complete rubbish.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I still havent brought my self to watch this yet.
    Im really getting put off now.

Advertisement