Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the star again

Options
  • 17-07-2008 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Ah yes,, once more the magnificent penmanship of the star has caught my eye, with a scathing attack on kids in a park playing with toys or as they call them armed youths run wild volleys of shots guns recovered , a man hearing his dog scream ( can a dog scream ? ) , and just plain boll'x,

in fact I dont know why I even bothered to write this must be silly season again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    Ah yes,, once more the magnificent penmanship of the star has caught my eye, with a scathing attack on kids in a park playing with toys or as they call them armed youths run wild volleys of shots guns recovered , a man hearing his dog scream ( can a dog scream ? ) , and just plain boll'x,

in fact I dont know why I even bothered to write this must be silly season again.

Slow news day perhaps??:p:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Slow news day perhaps??:p:rolleyes:

Going by tv, radio, and news papers its a very very slow news week!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Ignore them. The likes of the Star want us to start getting uppity so they can point the finger and say "Look! Look! Armed rabble rousers loose on our streets!"

And isnt the Dail letting out at the end of the month? Must be gearing up for silly season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

a) It's The Star, hardly quality reporting (in my opinion)
    b) If you want to post a newspaper article, please post the full text or ideally a scan of the article.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement