Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Skatemag

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Crazyscotty

thats sweet man. can't wait to get a copy of it
    if you need any help with promoting the magazine around locally just giv us a shout
    also if your looking 4 photographers i'd be really interested
    i got some of my skate portfolio here
    www.bebo.com/quitscrewingaround

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Its nout to do with me! Just spredin the word. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Had a look of the mag today its really nice now I have to say. On the wreckless site it has a bit about the smell of the paper and it does have a nice smell I tell you haha. You can buy them off the wreckless site for a fiver! I bought myself a copy.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

:D:D:D

guess we did go a bit overboard with the whole description of the Wizard!!!

nows its a good smell, got thjat fresh paper waft off of it!! :P

The%20Wizard%20Irish%20Skateboarding%20Magazine%20issue%201.jpg

plenty more copies available still also

Yea I got my copies there yesterday.. just a bit of advice if you could send them in padded envelopes.. the corners the envelope I got it in were tore and I could see the corners of the mag.. I thought it was going be all bent.. it wasn't though!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

My brother has a copy of this. Had a few laughs at some of the phrases, very irish stuff. My favourite was something like "with spuds and steak in the tummy, and something pint of guinneas" :D

Good stuff though, looking forward to the next one.

Picked up a copy from G1.
    Skate City said they don't stock it!
    FFS Easons should have it.
    If they have Transwold, Kingpin and Sidewalk surely they should stock this. It's time to start asking for it in Easons lads, it's the only way well break 'em :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Crazyscotty

Whens the next copy cumin out? The first copy was deadly,it could do wit a bit more colour and sum crazy ass designs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

as far as we know, the next issue will available in early november, and this will be available straight away from Wreckless ;)

in fact issue 1 of the wizard irish skateboarding magazine is reduced to only 4 euros a copy now

Any sign of issue 2?

• Advertisement

Id say its a few months yet, a friend told me rich gilligan came down to get some photos for the mag and said it would be little while yet..

Advertisement