Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOS Venue Decorations

Options
  • 17-07-2008 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    So I'm on this quest to pull off a really low budget wedding, so far i've found a really cheap venue, now all it needs is some decoration. Here's where you come in. I need some DIY tips on how to go about decorating and turning a basketball court into a wedding reception venue otherwise does anyone know anybody that does venue decorations that is affordable? in or around carlow
    Help! this is an SOS message going out to all you wonderful people out there. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

thats a cool idea, using a basketball hall......

what you doing for entertainment?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

lotdpd wrote: »

what you doing for entertainment?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055336404???

OT: There is/was a decoratoins place on Mill St in Tullow. Unfortunately, I don't know if its still there. My brother got his wedding stuff there but I've no idea of the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

Thanks,
    well i dont have any definte entertainment plans yet, will get someone to cook, compiling songs ( mostly 90's ones ) on my laptop which i plan to hook up to some speakers on that day. i am very open to suggestions. would love a slide show but still lookin out for a projector or someone who could help me with it. i am open to any entertainment suggestions, do you have any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Table to table close up magician ;)

Pm for details!

Advertisement