Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sat and aerial

Options
  • 17-07-2008 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi,

I am puttin a connection into a new house as as there are 4 TV points, don't want to be shelling out €15 per month for each point with Sky Multiroom - so was thinking of the Free Sat option. Does anyone know much about this, I understand that I will get the UK channels (BBC's and ITV's and Ch4 etc.) - plus I have the option to get an aerial installed that will give me RTE1 and 2, along with TG4 and TV3. I am concerned about the quality of the aerial signal (esp on my new 40inch TV) - anyone know what the quality would be like in Meath?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭emaherx

I'm in Navan and have perfect quality for irish channels with loft Ariel, but then I only have a 32" TV
    English channels are a bit rubbish from the Ariel though, but receive them through Sat with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pazza

Many thanks - this is what I hope to hear, as with the Free Sat and arial I can get 4 rooms for one fee of 999 (all independent operation). Thanks

Advertisement