Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metro Today -

Options
  • 17-07-2008 8:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭

There is a big (ish) article on The Wire in today's Metro. No revelations in it really, but few good quotes from Aidan Gillen (Carcetti). I didn't know he was born in Drumcondra.

I don't think it'a available online, but if anyone really wants to read it, i could scan it and post it here.

Does anyone know when the S5 starts - not on FX though? I think it;s channel 6, very soon?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

ojewriej wrote: »
    There is a big (ish) article on The Wire in today's Metro. No revelations in it really, but few good quotes from Aidan Gillen (Carcetti). I didn't know he was born in Drumcondra.

I don't think it'a available online, but if anyone really wants to read it, i could scan it and post it here.

Does anyone know when the S5 starts - not on FX though? I think it;s channel 6, very soon?

Just after reading it there. Its a decent article. Almost a full page spread.

Pity they didnt mention Ed Bum by name. He had a massive influence on the show and deserves the credit

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I didn't encounter a Metro person along my route (how bizarre) - any linkage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ojewriej

ixoy wrote: »
    I didn't encounter a Metro person along my route (how bizarre) - any linkage?

See the attached scans. Quality is not the best, but you will be able to read it no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RastaRed

See the attached scans. Quality is not the best, but you will be able to read it no problem.

Cheers for that, great article, I miss the metro down here in the sunny south east.
    Did someone mention before that season 5 is starting on TG4 the week after FX start

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

Season 5 starts on FX UK on July 21st

Might watch it again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

S5 on TG4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ojewriej

DeepBlue wrote: »

Delighted with that, I didn't see it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭MattEmulsion

Saw that article -cut and paste job from Metro london I guess, not mentioning Season 5 on TG4 or Season one on Channel 6 was very sloppy (it was even in the listings for C6 over the page)

Advertisement