Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A dead cert!?

Options
  • 17-07-2008 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

i think this will def payout!! if not....em im sorry!
    GAA.Qualifiers 19th july

longford v laois (laois 8/11)
    louth v tyrone (tyrone 2/9)
    offaly v down (down 4/7)
    donegal v roscommon(donegal 1/14)

100euro returns 355.44

you could also throw in dublin(1/3) and westmeath(1/7) for a 541euro return, but the more teams the more risk.
    anyways. thats wat im gambling on this weekend.
    IMO the big risk might be down 4/7

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

GAA qualifiers do have a fair degree of risk about them tbh. Looks a likely winner, but I wouldn't be spending the money just yet if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

I think the Longford v Laois game might be your downfall. I can see a Longford upset on the cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

who are westmeath playing?
    might do your bet with the dubs. i think they will have too much for wexford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

So you are risking 100 notes on 4 results? Why not lump on a 4-1 shot in a well chosen horse race?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

A dead cert accumulater? Good luck with that one!

Seriously though, hope it wins for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

will1977 wrote: »
    I think the Longford v Laois game might be your downfall. I can see a Longford upset on the cards

longford played a challegen game 2 weeks ago and only 14 players showed up. thats the truth.

dsmythy wrote: »
    A dead cert accumulater? Good luck with that one!

Seriously though, hope it wins for you.

i was only jokeing with the 'dead cert' topic!! but i reckon its a decent bet anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Westmeath are playing Tipp, I think it's a good bet if you take out Down and put in Dublin. Think I'll have a punt on this.

:DYES!! MY BET CAME IN. i didnt bother putting in dublin....but i reckon theyll win tomorrow anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well done, nothing like a big win. :)

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭franglan

Had the "dead cert" with dublin and sligo to beat london in the tommy murphy cup, sligo at 1/25 to win and wat happens....

London wins, Was told today that they.ve had 250 new players coming in recently and I'd say it was a drinking trip for sligo, love hind-sight,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

franglan wrote: »
    Had the "dead cert" with dublin and sligo to beat london in the tommy murphy cup, sligo at 1/25 to win and wat happens....

London wins, Was told today that they.ve had 250 new players coming in recently and I'd say it was a drinking trip for sligo, love hind-sight,

1/25 loser...that's got to hurt. Unlucky, mate. Just goes to prove the old saying.

Advertisement