If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips DAB Radio

Options
  • 16-07-2008 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭

Hi

Is it still available for €29.99 ?

Also, for anyone who bought one...what channels can you pick up?

Thanks

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,066 ✭✭✭✭Esel

See http://www.digitalradio.ie/radio_stations.htm for stations available.

Haven't seen anything about the offer being finished. e-mail sales@richersounds.ie

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I'd like to know this aswell. I did a quick search on the site and its there but £29.99 instead of euro? Can boardsies still get free delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,066 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Just send an e-mail and find out! Free delivery was withdrawn on this radio as John said he was told they are losing money on the deal already. You can collect it from The Philips Shop on the corner or Dame St / George's St, otherwise I think it's €10 delivery.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

esel wrote: »
    See http://www.digitalradio.ie/radio_stations.htm for stations available.

Haven't seen anything about the offer being finished. e-mail sales@richersounds.ie

You can't get todayfm or 98fm in Cork :(, but I do find myself strangely addicted to Rte Gold

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys yes the offer is still available but it is exclusively for Boardies at €29.99 - drop me a PM or an email and I will sort it out for you guys. Thanks as ever

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

anyone else in Dublin having problems getting Today FM? It's the only channel I can't get.

Today FM is back on DAB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

A very small qty of the radios have arrived back into the Philips Shop. (4 in total). We'll be shipping more towards the end of the week.

any of these still left? I might get one for the office

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DubMick

yes back in stock on friday in The Philips shop - new Boardies price €26.99 for the next few days only - pm us if you would like us to reserve one for you!

Thanks ,

JohnMc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

thanks John, PM sent

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.