Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaa treble this weekend

Options
  • 16-07-2008 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Thinking of putting a few quid on a gaa trable this weekend

Dublin to beat Wexford
    Waterford to beat Offaly
    Armagh to beat Fermanagh

pays 4/3

thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭DK86

looks good but i think wexford have the potential this year to upset dublin so i wouldnt be lumping on.

what price are wex as a matter of interest? cant access betting sites in work..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭noaces

DK86 wrote: »
    looks good but i think wexford have the potential this year to upset dublin so i wouldnt be lumping on.

what price are wex as a matter of interest? cant access betting sites in work..

they are between 5/2 and maybe 4/1 in places

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Down 4/7
    Laois 8/11
    Armagh 4/9

works out at nearly 3/1 - easy money imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Above looks like a good bet will have to take closer consideration. Think Laois should be cert followed by Armagh toughness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭noaces

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Down 4/7
    Laois 8/11
    Armagh 4/9

Gotta say I actually prefer this bet now to my own. I have a sneaky feeling Wexford are gonna do damage. Brian Cullen could be a big weaklink in the Dublin backline

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

LOL Cullen is the best half back in the province if not the country, he's just as good at half forward. If Wexford are +5 pts at evs then they might be worth a bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

Caffrey hasnt lost a leinster game yet - Dublin are certs at 1-3
    Tyrone will trounce a weak louth at -4 and they are 5/6 (im a louth man)
    and the value bet would be derry to win away to monaghan. Monaghan had a good league, but faltered towards the end. Derry came up against a stubborn inspired fermanagh team, and they hype around them is warranted esp if bradley(s) play to their abilities.

As with all GAA bets, theres bound to be upsets, and if you arent in for lumping on dublin - then i think this bet shows alot of value. It pays just over 3/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 daymoh

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Down 4/7
    Laois 8/11
    Armagh 4/9

Put a few quid on this. 2 down and 1 to go...

Thank You...so far..!

Advertisement