Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for activity weekend??

Options
  • 16-07-2008 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a good location round Ireland for an activity weekend? However it will just be myself and the girlfriend going and it seems that most places I have come across only provide services for groups with instructors whereas we would rather to be able to rent some equipment and set out on our own.

Our interests would be kayaking, walking/hiking , cycling etc...

Some places I have considered so far was the Shannon/Lough Derg area or maybe Connemara (but we've been there a few times before).

I know this is a pretty wide request (and I've already searched the forum with not much coming up) but I would appreciate any suggestions or advice

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement