Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Ceannt Station Redevelopment, Galway City Library, 17,18th July

Options
  • 16-07-2008 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭

From the CIE website
    http://www.cie.ie/projects/galway_station_redevelopment.asp
    ...CIÉ in engaged in ongoing extensive public consultation with all stakeholders and members of the public with an interest in the project. Public Information days have taken place at the Hotel Meyrick, Galway on 13th and 14th March and at Galway City Library, St Augustine St on 17th and 18th July. ...

Just wanted to bring this to your attention of an opertunity for anyone interested in giving commonts, feedback and hopefully to show a strong interesting for a Tram/light rail service for Galway also atleast the intergration of this service in the plans for the station would be welcoming!

Lets see if many people attend...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

this is an information meeting regarding the redevelopment of Ceannt Station, why would you go along and talk about GLUAS? It would be more useful to go to your next city council meeting and ask for proper bus lanes and bus priority measures which the city council have been very slow at introducing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭pointofnoreturn

dereko1969 wrote: »
    this is an information meeting regarding the redevelopment of Ceannt Station, why would you go along and talk about GLUAS? It would be more useful to go to your next city council meeting and ask for proper bus lanes and bus priority measures which the city council have been very slow at introducing.

Yes, that would be better, but thinking along the lines of make some noise and someone will here, but anyways just been informative and posting this up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 AYM

Public Information days have taken place at the Hotel Meyrick, Galway on 13th and 14th March and at Galway City Library, St Augustine St on 17th and 18th July. ...

I think you'll find that this is past tense - the info days were last year. So by all means go along to the library, but only if you want a loan of a book!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭pointofnoreturn

AYM wrote: »
    I think you'll find that this is past tense - the info days were last year. So by all means go along to the library, but only if you want a loan of a book!

God damn it!, stupid Irish websites, like they could have had a "posted on date!" and i miss read. so this even was held but no sign of progress yet!

Anyways, I'd appreciate if the moderator could close this thread or delete it as it's i relevant now!

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭markpb

Yes, that would be better, but thinking along the lines of make some noise and someone will here, but anyways just been informative and posting this up.

CIE will be there and if GLUAS ever happens, it won't be in their hands.

• Advertisement
Advertisement