Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commuting conundrum

Options
  • 16-07-2008 7:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭

i have three daughters who live in Dublin..they want to get a house or flat together in a nice area BUT...one works in James Hospital...another works near the IFSC and the third is probably going to College in Dun Leary (or however you really spell it...:D)

WHERE do you think they should house hunt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭rednik

All three are accessible by rail ie Dart and Luas. I would suggest somewhere on the dart line be it on the northside or the southside of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Difficult to think of an area that would suit all three, city centre around the customs house/Tara street would probably be the best location, but expensive.
    Ringsend area? Might be walkable for the IFSC, short walk to DART for Dun Laoire, short walk to bus in the direction of James's?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭what2do

IFSC would be good as suits one perfectly and beside the Luas and Dart for the other two! I agree that it would be expensive though.

Advertisement