Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MISPRICE] Dawson's Creek - The Complete Collection - €13.70

Options
  • 15-07-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭

Buy it here @ Asda

EDIT: Gone already....! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Use the code OFFER1 to get £1 off. Is it a misprice though? Curry's, LoveFilm, Asda and The Hut have it for the same price. LoveFilm, TheHut and Asda are all run by the same company though.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Definitely a misprice if it was removed so quickly.. got my order in anyways (for the hell of it)!

Can't see it up on TheHut now either.. and Curry's and LoveFilm don't ship here AFAIK.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Let us know if they do the decent thing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Hi Basquille,

Did you manage to order?

I tried to order from Tesco / Tesco Jersey yesterday for £19 / £18 but showed as unavailable.

Strange that all links on http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/CDRP3867.htm seem broken or item unavailable.

The decent thing would be the cancel so I wouldn't be forced to sit through that atrocity! :pac:

Ah no.. embarrassed to say I actually enjoyed "The Creek" when I was a little un'

Yep, ordered alright Yellow Dog.

picture1cs5.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

basquille wrote: »
    The decent thing would be the cancel so I wouldn't be forced to sit through that atrocity! :pac:

Ah no.. embarrassed to say I actually enjoyed "The Creek" when I was a little un'

A lot of people are probably in the same boat! Still a good price though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Definitely a miss price. Its true value is 0.99 c.

Tusky wrote: »
    Definitely a miss price. Its true value is 0.99 c.
    Pfft... I should drown your ass in "The Creek".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Hi Basquille,

Did you manage to order?

I tried to order from Tesco / Tesco Jersey yesterday for £19 / £18 but showed as unavailable.

Strange that all links on http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/CDRP3867.htm seem broken or item unavailable.
    Do Tesco Jersey ship here?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Speaking of misprices Tesco were selling cans of Harp online at 1cent a can (100 for 1 euro!!!) and they're not gonna to honour people who made the purchase!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Why would they honour that?

Ah well!
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order for Dawson's Creek - The Complete Collection box set DVD with ASDA Entertainment - XXXXXX:

Unfortunately this item was incorrectly priced and we have cancelled your order in accordance with section 9 of our Terms and Conditions on the ASDA Entertainment Website. We confirm that we shall not deduct payment for this product.

As a gesture of goodwill, we would like to offer you a 10% discount off any order you place with ASDA Entertainment between now and 17th August 2008 to apologise for any disappointment this may have caused. If you would like to take advantage of this discount you will need to enter code XX-XXXX-XXXX when placing your order and this amount will be automatically deducted from your total spend.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact us through the message centre on your online account or alternatively on 0845 3666 977 and we will be happy to help.

Yours sincerely

The ASDA Entertainment Team
    10%?! Pfft...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

10% is better than a kick up the creek:pac:

Advertisement