Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural Ice beer

Options
  • 15-07-2008 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Does anybody know if you can get natural ice beer anywhere in Ireland?? What a beer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Zombie thread bump... I text Newstalk today while Moncrieff was sampling with their beer buff Dean McGuinness, unfortunately they didn't come to my text by the end of the segment!

Finally got an answer from McGuinness today, apparently Anheuser-Busch's brewing for the Irish market is the responsibility of Guinness. Guinness don't brew the American AB range, only produce Bud and Bud Light for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

There is enough unwanted piss from Budweiser here without them selling another variant of it! Unsurprisingly the average review rating for it is D-

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29/653

With hundreds of great beers out there to try, why anyone is bothered with that muck is beyond me.

why anyone is bothered with that muck is beyond me.

I think the word is nostalgia :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

@ upmeath i heard that piece on fridays show.did you mention something about J1 etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tombones

The natties will get you drunk. never play drinkin games with the stuff,bad things will happen. i hope it never pollutes our shores.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 seanogwalsh

I want it here. It's fantastic stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

Wasn't there an ice cider a few years back "Hudson Blue" i think
    and what about Fosters Ice, that used to be brewed by Beamish&Crawford.

neither are available in the republic now, but fosters ice may be available up north

Advertisement