Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to buy a UK SIM in Ireland

Options
  • 15-07-2008 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Wondering if anyone know how to buy a UK SIM (like O2) from ROI!

Tried buy that online from O2 site, but requires UK phone number and post code.

Anyway I can get it from O2 in ireland or Vodafone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

About 20% of Ireland is in the UK, you could just go to Newry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

Got mine on eBay.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Bought one on ebay before myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

julius128 wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone know how to buy a UK SIM (like O2) from ROI!

Tried buy that online from O2 site, but requires UK phone number and post code.

Anyway I can get it from O2 in ireland or Vodafone?

pm me if you want Voda UK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

I have a few for various networks that I got as free gifts. pm me if you're after one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

www.blueunplugged.com also does them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Some people have had success with the freebies list in Bargain Alerts by just entering 'Eire' in the postcode box when free sim threads come up. I posted one a few moments ago, it was for Orange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Drive over the border and you can buy one in Argos or any of the phone shops.

Advertisement