Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Fare at the weekend (in Portarlington)

Options
  • 15-07-2008 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭

Well what did everyone think? I went down on Sunday with the neighbours and their kids and had a ball of a time. The only downside for me was the lack of food. There was the candyfloss/popcorn van and that was it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

yeah it was kinda cool alright especially the stuff in the park for the kids, fair play to the lions club, someone could have made a mint though if they had a chippy van down there, it was good for portarlington though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

ports best wrote: »
    yeah it was kinda cool alright especially the stuff in the park for the kids, fair play to the lions club, someone could have made a mint though if they had a chippy van down there, it was good for portarlington though

Popped in for a minute on friday, it was a good laugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

i didnt go unfortunately. but it looked like heaps of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

I thought it was great!....mind you my stomach didn't!....maybe Im getting old:(:(:eek:

Advertisement