Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match Thread - Tues 15th July - 21.30 St Columbas -v- Roy's Rovers

Options
  • 15-07-2008 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Carl - Yes
    Martin - Yes
    Ed - YES
    Dan - No (injured)
    Michael - no
    Geoff - Yes
    Simon - Yes
    Cathal - Yes
    Shay - no
    Colm -
    Gav - no
    Sav - no
    Kenny -
    Lepo - Yes
    Jules – No (injured)
    Art - Yes
    Eddie(Nunu) - Yes (late)
    Iain (j_o_c) - Yes
    Owen -

Others -

Joe - yes
    Al - no
    Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

I'll be there

Carl - Yes
    Martin - Yes
    Ed - YES
    Dan - No (injured)
    Michael - no
    Geoff - Yes
    Simon - Yes
    Cathal - Yes
    Shay - no
    Colm - yes
    Gav - no
    Sav - no
    Kenny - Yes
    Lepo - Yes
    Jules – No (injured)
    Art - Yes
    Eddie(Nunu) - Yes (late)
    Iain (j_o_c) - Yes
    Owen -

Others -

Joe - yes
    Al - no
    Ben - Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Any lifts going for this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Doesn't look like it, Sav and Shay ain't going.

I'm going with Geoff in the van, but I'm not too sure if he's happy about having someone in the back tbh.

Alright, well let me know if you hear anything. No way of getting there otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭thelepo

Martin,
    I'll give Simon a ring and see if we can pick you up in town or at the closest Luas stop or something.

I'll get back to you soon.

Lepo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

lost 2-1. overall, one of our better performances of the season, with the first 20 being the best we played all year, we led 1-0, martin scoring a peno after I was brought down. they equalised with a few mins to go to half time, thougn it has to be said, karl pulled off 3 great saves to keep it at 1-0. though, eddie had a great chance also to make it 2-0 before they got back into it.

we tired as the game went on, but i cant remember them having any chances in the second half. they scored, it was a good finish it has to be said. overall, we did well, possibly deserved a draw, but that is the way our sesaon is going. some really good performances tonight from 2 or 3 players.

Wasn't our worst performance this season by a long shot. They were ahead on fitness I thought. I was totally lacking any sharpness after my lay off. Part of the reason why they had us under the thumb so much in midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I found it hard to get into the game to be honest. Fair play to keeper (karl is it ?) who made lots of good saves in the first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

I was a bit of a passenger too. Couldnt get into the game and my first touch was terrible. Could never get the ball out from under my feet quick enough cos those lads closed down pretty quick in the middle

Advertisement