Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone translate this please..

Options
  • 14-07-2008 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭

Moloney: notre 10 buteur, a joué avec une élongation, d'ailleurs, il lui était interdit du buter, les dégagements, si on pouvait, lui était épargné!

Its a piece from a french newspaper written about a mate of mine playing rugby out there.............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

moloney,our number 10 kicker, played with a pulled muscle, and in fact he wasn't allowed to kick the penalties, and even when permitting, was stopped from kicking into touch

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dhaumi

moloney,our number 10 kicker, played with a pulled muscle, and in fact he wasn't allowed to kick the penalties, and even when permitting, was stopped from kicking into touch

Good translation despite the dodgy french bit (punctuation, syntax) .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

dhaumi wrote: »
    Good translation despite the dodgy french bit (punctuation, syntax) .

lol, the french version was badly written also. i couldn't be bothered to translate it and improve it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Thanks lads, i thought the bit " joué avec une élongation" meant "playing with an erection"!!!!!! guess i should have paid more attention in Ms. Mcinerny's class...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

D_Red_Army wrote: »
    Thanks lads, i thought the bit " joué avec une élongation" meant "playing with an erection"!!!!!! guess i should have paid more attention in Ms. Mcinerny's class...........
    :D Rugby's quite boring imo, but that would be worth watching!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

K4t wrote: »
    :D Rugby's quite boring imo, but that would be worth watching!

lol

Advertisement