Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

45cm or 60cm Satellite dish

Options
  • 14-07-2008 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

I am new to all this satellite forums. My question is I want to get a freesat package but will a 45cm dish work in Co. Limerick or would I be better off getting a 60cm dish. Any help apreciated. By the way I want to run 2 x receivers off it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Darth Maul

con1230_6 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am new to all this satellite forums. My question is I want to get a freesat package but will a 45cm dish work in Co. Limerick or would I be better off getting a 60cm dish. Any help apreciated. By the way I want to run 2 x receivers off it.

A 45cm dish will work, but it will be dodgy in bad weather, ie when it rains you may get breakup on some channels, a 60cm dish will have a better rain margin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 con1230_6

Thanks Darth. Will go with the 60cm dish

Advertisement