Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv Aerial fitted

Options
  • 13-07-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hiya, just wondering if anyone can help. I have just brought a new home and now going looking to get a tv aerial fitted. can anyone sudgest anyone that can do this and are good at it

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You could try some of the electrical goods suppliers, they're bound to have a list of installers. Lally's, Eddie Maguire's etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 dymondz

Slane Aeriels are great and cover all of Louth/Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

Eddie Maguires recommended a chap to me, and I found his work very good, although this was about 5 years ago.
    hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

I would also have to recommend Slane Aeriels for anyone in Louth/Meath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mrfreddred

Neil mcCann - Look for his ad in the Argus Newspaper.

I wouldnt be in a hurry to get a TV aerial put up as the whole country is going digital by 2012 so I would look at freeview sat..or the like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Bingles

Thanks everyone for your replys I will give them all a call tomorow and see what I can get arranged, Much appreciated :)

Advertisement