Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipsters - Laying or Betting

Options
  • 13-07-2008 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I hope there's no such topic already, but there doesn't appear to be.

Has anyone experienced a good (or bad) racing tipster? Please share your experiences...

While we're at it, does anyone know how credible OptimumRacing.co.uk is, or Ian Bailey Racing? They come to mind as they were both advertised in yesterday's RP....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

The key thing to remember about tipsters (racing or sports) is that the price a selection is recommended at is the key. If you sign up to a tipping line and manage to keep getting on selections at THE TIPPED UP PRICE then you will make profit through almost all of them (to varying extents obviously). Why most people fail to make money is that they miss the price - they get the tip on a monday for 5/1, go to back it on Tuesday night, find out it's now 7/2 but back it anyway. The person who does this will certainly lose money continually in the long run. Bascially, never sign up to a tipping line unless you know that whenever you get the tip, you will nearly always be available to immediatley back it at the price they recommend.

With regard to which are good or not, i've never used one. I would guess though, that those that have been around a while would be ok as they wouldn't survuve otherwise.

Advertisement