Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reg Shoe- would he get it?

Options
  • 12-07-2008 6:14pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For those who know who Reg Shoe is, would you do away with him if confronted by him?

For those who don't, what would you do when confronted with a zombie who was displaying signs of human intelligence? If it appeared to be sentient, would you have the right to murderise it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Is it trying to eat me?

If not then we keep our distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

If it is trying to kill me, Human or Zombies alike I'd kill them first....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

no theres a creature to behold. how much would he want to be dead. very im thinking. sentient rotting corpse? killlll meeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Showing signs of human intelligence? thats not a good thing, soon they will be opening gates, climbing ropes etc! kill kill kill!!

Reg Shoe from the Discworld series? Somewhat thinking I should move this to Discworld forum as more people would appreciate it I think. Let me know OP.

But, keeping on topic, since he has intelligence and is a competent lawyer, he probably wont get .. er .. killed?

• Advertisement

Reg Shoe from the Discworld series? Somewhat thinking I should move this to Discworld forum as more people would appreciate it I think. Let me know OP.

But, keeping on topic, since he has intelligence and is a competent lawyer, he probably wont get .. er .. killed?
    hes a lawyer?!
    *chik chik*

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Nerin wrote: »
    hes a lawyer?!
    *chik chik*

Actually he was a police constable!

My point was if a zombie seemed to have attained sentience, would you feel no remorse in killing it?

SDooM wrote: »

My point was if a zombie seemed to have attained sentience, would you feel no remorse in killing it?
    not if he caught me on a bad day. meh, in the coming apocalypse,im sure humans will be the more greater annoyance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

B&W 1968 version rules.

depends if reg is black or not

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Reg Shoe is a police constable, Mr. Slant is a lawyer. They're both zombies who demonstrate clear and logical thinking and reasoning abilities. Somebody get a flamethrower and waste 'em both please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

SDooM wrote: »

Well the main thing is he would still be a Zombie trying to eat people so nope one shot to the head and be done with him.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Actually to the best of my knowledge Reg has never tried eating anyone.

Advertisement