Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights of fancy Dromahair, Saturday 12th

Options
  • 12-07-2008 12:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Hi This is free!

Don’t forget the next Flights of Fancy gig is this Saturday. Specially commissioned Street Theatre event with giant puppets, lights and sound. Local bands will be providing music before and after the performance. See running order below. This is a free event but as its outdoors you might want to bring a coat!

DROMAHAIR, Main Street

Sat 12th July

6pm Ray Cohen and Friends

7pm The Ridge of Two Demons

Street Theatre

8pm The Intent

9pm Seamie O'Dowd

And The Shelly River Band

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

See you there!! Something is happening in the village - hoorah!!:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

It was great a real buzz and everyone was so blessed by the weather. Lovely to reclaim the street and have no traffic on it.
    Seamie O Dowds band were great. I never knew that some of "Those nervous animals" play with him. Its no wonder. Dont know whether thats a one off or are they regulars?
    Anyway the theatre was great too for the kids as well. All and all a great result and lovely to have more of the same. The only downside was, it could have been publicised a bit better, Seemed to be through word of mouth mainly.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

What a great party! We had a great time. Most people I talked to only came down to look what the noise was all about then ended uo staying and having a great time! I only saw a poster in the shops the week before.

It was brilliant having live music in the street and the kids did well with the short play. Hope it's going to be repeated.

Advertisement