Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Stewie Gay?

Options
  • 12-07-2008 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

I've noticed a few things in Season 6 of Family Guy that has me thinking this.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

lolz yes he's flaming.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you only noticed this in season 6?

although in one episode they had future stewie hooking up with a chick from work, so maybe he's just a slut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

haha i love the moments were he imagines rupert to be a tall gay guy. its hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

lol Bi I would say :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

you only noticed this in season 6?

although in one episode they had future stewie hooking up with a chick from work, so maybe he's just a slut.

he only hooked up with her cause of peer pressure...must have repressed his sexuality at some point between present and future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

from Wikipedia "There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just I want her not to be alive anymore. Ah, I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult, and then I think to myself: My God, wouldn't it be marvelous if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

... "MacFarlane planned for the series' third season to end with Stewie coming out of the closet after a near-death experience. However, the show's abrupt cancellation caused MacFarlane to abort these plans, and the episode "Queer is Stewie?" was never produced. Since that point, MacFarlane has opted to have Stewie portrayed as sexually ambiguous, as, in his eyes, the flexibility of Stewie's sexuality allows for much more freedom in terms of writing for the character."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewie_Griffin#Ambiguous_sexuality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

One segment says it all,"Frekin Shot in the dark,do you want to do something sometime".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Yep he definately is...

Anyone remember the episode where he is on the beach frolicking with rupert??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

or the scene in the nightclub, where he is dancing with a load of topless men and shouting 'i know the guy that owns this place'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Perrin

There becoming more common too,like in the episode where brian finds his long lost son there's a few
    Stewie Griffin: I]to Brian when he becomes a magician to impress a girl[/I You need more than that. You need an act. Listen, I'll be your assistant and we'll put on a whole big show.
    Brian Griffin: Really?
    Stewie Griffin: Yeah. We'll do all the great tricks. You can even split me in half.
    Brian Griffin: What?
    Stewie Griffin: Saw me in half.

Brian: I]to Lois[/I Don't worry. I got it under control, Lois. I'm monitoring Dylan from here on Stewie's baby monitor.
    I]listens to conversation over monitor[/I
    Stewie: Hey, Dylan? Hey, come on in here for a sec.
    Dylan: Stewie, why are you nude?
    Stewie: Oh, just a little something I do once a week around here called a "naked tea party." Got my teacup here and now all I need is a teabag. That something that interest you, my friend?
    Dylan: You're weird.
    Stewie: Yeah, and you're attractive. Now take your f***ing pants off!
    Dylan: I'm out of here.
    Stewie: Huh, did you see that, Rupert? "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Seconds" starring Stewie Griffin, huh? Gee whiz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

ya i dont no about this one becase i think if thay made him gay it will rean the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭who's yer one?

Lord Macfarlane has said that Steiwe is most certainly gay

http://www.defamer.com.au/2008/01/seth_macfarlane_stewie_griffin_gay_and_the_parents_tv_council_can_blow_me_if_they_dont_like_it-2.html

hes gotten significantly gayer as time goes on:
    in one of the latest eps 611 'the former lfie of brian),
    Brian finds out he's got a (human) son, who comes to stay. he's put up in Stewie's room, and at one point over the baby moniter, stewie's heard having a naked tea party, tells the son hes got a teapot, and all he needs now is a teabag

Advertisement