Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

??????Joining online betting.which one is the best and easiest?

Options
  • 11-07-2008 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

Paddy Power, betfair??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Read the Explanation of Betfair and you will get used to it and see it is the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Can you get your online winnings in cash?

You can use Credit/Debit Card...Or laser
    I assume you can withdraw a cheque too.
    You can do bank transfers id say too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

keen wrote: »
    Can you get your online winnings in cash?

Not from PP or Betfair or anywhere i do believe.

You get paid in Cheque or Bank Transfer (fee for BT).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Cos88

You can get cash from your online account over the counter in any Boyles, PaddyPower, Ladbrokes, William Hill etc shop. Just bring photo id with you.

As for Betfair, if you deposit by laser you can withdraw back to it. Or organise a bank transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

callaway92 wrote: »
    You can use Credit/Debit Card...Or laser
    I assume you can withdraw a cheque too.
    You can do bank transfers id say too

So would my AIB laser card work yes??once its a laser yea... Betfair seems complicated with all the bank transfers and stuff.I want to win a bet and get the money straight into my account.Is there a deposit or anything??

Ya that will work ..It will deposit from and withdraw to your bank account...Laser is very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The 'best' is whichever one offers the best price/value. Don't stick to one provider, use a multitude.

Advertisement