Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal Alternative to Sky

Options
  • 11-07-2008 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello,
    Does any1 know of a legal alternative to sky digital, that has all the sky sports channels, setanta sports, and interactive in the rep of ireland.
    The reason I ask is I am having awful trouble with my sky the last few months ( I have had 3 new viewing cards, 3 new sky boxes and 3 different engineers ) and I am thinking of biting the bullet with them as they are driving me mad now.

Thanks and regards
    Paul290603

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

With interactive no.

Without there is UPC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paul290603

I was afraid someone would say that

Thanks anyway mate!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

mate don't think the grass is always greener. I'm with UPC. quality compared to sky is not great.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Care to share what specific problem you're having?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

I had Sky in my old apartment, couldnt get it in the new one so i went with UPC. Got the recorder box, it's terrible compared to Sky. User friendly, speed and quality are some things that UPC has not got!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Magnet but only on ftth. Sky have launched the sky player. Don't know if it has sky sports tho.

Advertisement