Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO2 cartriges : Bulk Buy

Options
  • 11-07-2008 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭

Would anyone here be interested in a large order of CO2 bubbles for their CO2 pistols?
    I know alot of people are put off the CO2 pistols because of the price of buying the CO2 as it generally comes in packs of 5 and can cost 6euro or more sometimes.
    I've found a source of them where 200 CO2 bubbles can be got, delivered to ireland for 80euro, and 500 delivered for roughly 180euro
    larger orders can be got too where 1000 or even 10,000 can be bought but i doubt the numbers will be there for an order of that size.

Please don't post about CO2 pistols and their benefits/negatives in this thread.
    or about the power of some pistols. we all now some are more powerful then 1J and some are not but thats up to people to find out and be sure of themselves.

So if you have a CO2 pistol and would be interested in splitting an order, add you're name to the list, also, i wont want this running for months and months so if the numbers are there, I'll make the order in a few weeks (2 or 3)
    and if they are not I'll let it die.

Spitfire666

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

problem is most co2 powered devices are over 1 joule, so dont think too many people have them

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

im interested about the site,whats the name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

http://www.co2cartridges.co.uk

I already said that some pistols are over a joule, not all are though. exactly the same as aeg's and normal gas pistols.

this is for anyone who has a sub 1j pistol. the same as the whole boards airsoft forum is for sub 1j guns.
    nothing personal by the way. just clearing that up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

alan, friend very interested in a few bubbles, how much would 10 or 20 be he is wanting to know or is the price variable?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

By the way, just a point to note, if you're getting these for the Thumper's, they take 8g cartridges I think? Most co2 pistols take 12g bulbs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

10 or 20 bubbles wouldnt be worth the effort. i was thinking along the lines of minimum 100 bubbles. nobody seems interested so i'm just getting my own now.

Advertisement