Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop to TV Connection

Options
  • 11-07-2008 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

I want to be able to connect my Dell Laptop to my TV but the laptop only has VGA out as an option. My TV has no VGA just component and s-video. If i got a VGA to Component cable would this let me watch whats on the laptop on my TV?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from Comp and Tech.

You can get vga to scart cables so I imagine you can get a vga to component.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

what would the quality be like?

update: apparently u can get a vga to s-video cable from this site for free when u put in the coupon code. International shipping is $5.99 so thats the total price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

suppafly wrote: »

update: apparently u can get a vga to s-video cable from this site for free when u put in the coupon code. International shipping is $5.99 so thats the total price.

From what site ?

Advertisement