Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to rent for party ??

Options
  • 11-07-2008 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to rent say a large house or large apartment or venue in the dublin area (not pubs or clubs) that could be rented for a weekend. Basically i would like to throw a house style party, but my own pad aint big enough! of course i would be providing the DJ/entertainment, food, drink and professional cleaners if required!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭raido9

DL dude wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to rent say a large house or large apartment or venue in the dublin area (not pubs or clubs) that could be rented for a weekend. Basically i would like to throw a house style party, but my own pad aint big enough! of course i would be providing the DJ/entertainment, food, drink and professional cleaners if required!

I'd doubt you'd find anyone to let you do this, or if they did, there would be a ridiculously large deposit needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Hi,

break into an old warehouse like it' suppose to be done

renting out a house...indeed......bloody celtic tiger...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Rent a holiday home and do it there

www.dreamireland.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

raido9 wrote: »
    I'd doubt you'd find anyone to let you do this, or if they did, there would be a ridiculously large deposit needed.

Big time.
    Why would anyone willingly risk getting their house/apartment wrecked with a monster party?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DL dude

yes yes, of course i dont expect someone to give up their home to me for a night, yes im looking for a holiday home in the city,i suppose. else can anyone reccomend a cool venue for 100 ish people?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

LOL, you want to rent an apartment for a party for 100 people?!

Why not do what most normal people would do and rent a function room somewhere. If you want it to be a late one, pay for a bar extension.

I can't imagine anyone would allow you to rent a property for a party, particularly for that many people. Wouldn't be worth the risk of damage, not to mention some extremely pissed off neighbours.

There's an apartment in our complex that is rented on a short term basis and there's often parties going on. That's fine, but when they continue until all hours with pumping music it gets a bit irritating. Renting an apartment for a party is a completely selfish idea as you'll inevitably annoy the people who pay money to live in the area. 100 people? Get a grip.

Open google and type "function rooms dublin"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Hi,

Try this link:

Clown_chili_peppers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Boardom

Here you go but it is not cheap and I am not sure how they would feel about 100 people.

http://www.clariondublincity.com/apartments.html

Advertisement