Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomodation in Mitchelstown for festival

Options
  • 11-07-2008 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hey all,

so im thinkin about arranging a trip with my friends to see the mitchelstown festival

http://www.mitchelstownfest.com/

its on the Aug bank holiday weekend(1-3)

just looking on any recommendations anybody might have about where to stay in the area

there should be a group of us(about 8ish maybe more) so i was think about renting a house but seeing as it is on the bank holiday weekend think that maybe that might be overpriced??

would be a good electric picnic dry-run for camping but i cant seem to track down anywhere in there area??

any help/suggestions would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

d_dools wrote: »
    hey all,

so im thinkin about arranging a trip with my friends to see the mitchelstown festival

http://www.mitchelstownfest.com/

its on the Aug bank holiday weekend(1-3)

just looking on any recommendations anybody might have about where to stay in the area

there should be a group of us(about 8ish maybe more) so i was think about renting a house but seeing as it is on the bank holiday weekend think that maybe that might be overpriced??

would be a good electric picnic dry-run for camping but i cant seem to track down anywhere in there area??

any help/suggestions would be great
    There's a campsite/caravan/camper site on ther Mallow Rd. in Fermoy which is decent. 5-10minute drive to M'town.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭powerfarmer

There are these holiday chalets in the town www.castlechalets.com .
    I don't know what they are like but probably worth a call

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement