Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When's Dell's next sale?

Options
  • 11-07-2008 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if Dell will be having an end of quater sale soon?

Have saved €500 to buy a laptop and was thinking of something like the Dell inspiron 1525 (basic I know, but I really only need it for word processing and email).

Only other thing that would need is that I dont have a phone line and want to get Wireless Broadband with 3G or someone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

they are always having sales, check out the bargain alerts forum for the dell bargains thread. there's always something going on there almost daily so I'm sure you'll find what you need.

come to think of it, I kinda need a new lappy myself so I'll see you over there shortly. ;)

EDIT: to save you looking, here's the very thread in question: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055162139&page=54

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

dell do not have 'real sales'. they sell off the older spec.s and a few gimmick like 100 euro and free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

them and every other computer supplier on the planet.

it's a fast moving market, nothing is new for more than a couple of months any more.

even moores law got chucked out the window a few years back.

Advertisement