Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i looooooooooooove letterkenny and donegal

Options
  • 10-07-2008 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

best town in ireland and the best county in ireland.up donegal.i live in mayo and i am from donegal and there is no better county than donegal.you do realise this when you are away from it.we have the best accents and the best craic,come on show your love for donegal and letterkenny.bye:)ps i am not a nutter!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Do you fancy a job with the Donegal Tourist board??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Whatever Aero is on, I'd like some too.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Your sudden outburst is understandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,881 ✭✭✭✭muffler

aero08 wrote: »
    best town in ireland and the best county in ireland.up donegal.i live in mayo and i am from donegal and there is no better county than donegal.you do realise this when you are away from it.we have the best accents and the best craic,come on show your love for donegal and letterkenny.bye:)ps i am not a nutter!!!
    How does Ballina compare ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Buncrana > Letterkenny :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i'd try and say Rathmullen > Letterkenny but lies make baby jesus cry

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Yay, a happy thread. Paddy20 would not approve. :D

More blue flag beaches than any other county (/stares menacingly at Kerry :D) and the best surfiing (/stares menacingly at Sligo and Clare.:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,881 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote: »
    More blue flag beaches than any other county (/stares menacingly at Kerry :D) and the best surfiing (/stares menacingly at Sligo and Clare.:D)
    people could conclude that those comments are trolling and flaming but I wouldnt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,825 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Whatever Aero is on, I'd like some too.

THe answer is in the name, he is on Aero bars...it's what is in those air bubbles is the question!

I must say, donegal is a lovely county. Was in Donegal town last Friday for the Saw Doctors concert, it's beautiful! Going up again on Tuesday to see Meat Loaf in Bundoran!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭RMDrive

LOL. Good stuff Aero. I too am living in Mayo and I agree completely. You only realise how great Donegal is when you are away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

whilst completely agreeing with you I must ask is this euphoria induced by a success with the ladies:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

R0ot wrote: »
    Buncrana > Letterkenny :pac:

agree

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

:)ps i am not a nutter!!!
    I remain unconvinced. :pac:

Advertisement