Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA by Train?

Options
  • 10-07-2008 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I know this might sound strange but I'm making my first trip to HRTA on Saturday, and I was wondering whats the fastest or easiest way to get to the HRTA by train and are there any taxi companies nearby the closest station who know how to get to the HRTA? (Plus approximate cost of taxi would help)

Living in Maynooth and being a constant user of the commuter train, it kind of makes sense for me to travel this way. I know that bus goes from Abbey Street but taking this method would take me 2.30hrs to get there while a train to rush& lusk or equivilant is only about 1.15 changing at Connolly.

Any suggestions welcome :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

lusk train station is your best bet and A2B Cabs Bellaghstown Lusk Tel: 01 8438999 for a taxi should be no more than € 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Excellent!

Advertisement