Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxigen

Options
  • 10-07-2008 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

I got a letter from Oxigen today saying I owed them €75 for bin collection for the last quarter. The thing is, they haven't collected my bins in the last quarter.
    Normally I would pay in advance and they would send me out a sticker to put on the bin to say I had paid. I started taking the rubbish up to the landfill myself at the end of the last quarter so I didn't pay, therefore didn't get a sticker.
    No problem, I thought: no payment = no sticker. But now it seems they want me to pay for a service that wasn't requested or provided.
    What's my position here before I phone them tomorrow with my angry head on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Why not just phone them without your angry head on and explain your situation? I find contacting companies in a polite calm manner often yields a postitive result; whereas opening the discussion to the world and his mother here can lead to so many different opinions that there's no clear concensus on the correct course of action.

Advertisement