Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets quash a rumour shall we ?

Options
  • 10-07-2008 3:53pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭

howdy everybody,

Sorry to take up space on the forum and your time but i need to make something clear due to a rumour that reached me recently.

I ( Paul Horgan) own a company who trade as corkairsoftshop.
    The company's registered name is : Independant Tech. Solution Providers
    The company is registered for VAT in the Republic of Ireland.
    The companies office have records of us existing.
    The VAT man most assuredly knows of us , and receives payment from us.
    Neither I nor anyone working for corkairsoftshop are paid any wages or salary whatsoever, at most i dont pay for my bbs.
    Our accountant , Brian Blake (through Vaughan and assoc. ,cork) is pretty much the only person who makes any money from corkairsoftshop.

It is not the only company which I run , I also am a partner in an IT company in Cork called ISD Ltd.
    ISD Ltd , are my primary employers and are kind enough to pay my wages and have done for the past nearly 10 years now.

Not that its anyone's business but I started corkairsoftshop with savings from above mentioned salary.Sometime in the future I'd like to see a return on investment ,however at the minute we are too small for that.

I hope this clears up any doubts in peoples minds.
    As far as I am concerned , the matter is now dealt with and I will not be discussing the matter further on a public forum.Anyone who wishs to enquire further can reach me via email or PM.

Now enough sillyness , hope to see ye all at the gathering!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I havent heard any rumours so am cluessless to what this thread referred to.

I was on the shops website this morning. The Shop is coming along nicely!
    I love the way you have a section for WWII stuff.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Locked at the request of horgan_p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement