Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky multiroom & UPC`s Phone service?

Options
  • 10-07-2008 12:39pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone confirm 100% that if I stay with Sky and get UPC`S phone and broadband will it work with the call backs for multiroom?

Cant seem to find answer on any of the threads here.

And if it doesnt work what are my options??I dont really want to get rid of Sky but they say that if I dont have an active landline I`ll be cut off or something like that.

Thanks

Richie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Not sure but google is your friend :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm 100% that if I stay with Sky and get UPC`S phone and broadband will it work with the call backs for multiroom?

Cant seem to find answer on any of the threads here.

And if it doesnt work what are my options??I dont really want to get rid of Sky but they say that if I dont have an active landline I`ll be cut off or something like that.

Thanks

Richie.

Unlikley, the sky dialers tend not to work with voip services.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

See the magnet thread

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Got a link Tony?Cant seem to find the thread.Thanks,Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Thanks Tony--I put a post up in the thread you linked to.Hopefully Ill get my answer.
    Really cant put up with Eircoms rip off prices much longer.

62 per month for Talktime any time versus 40 for UPC 10mb BB and phone.
    Nice saving if it works out.

Advertisement