Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin v Wexford Leinster Final

Options
  • 10-07-2008 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

I think the draw on PP @ 15/2 is worth a few bob
    This game is going to be very tight and with the fall in attendances in the championship this year and the fact Dublin are the GAA's cash cow, I think the ref will be doing his best to have another day out in Croke park !!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I cant access any gambling sites at work but what sort of odds are about Wexford plus a few few points?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

PP don't have the handicap up yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭raheny red

will1977 wrote: »
    I think the draw on PP @ 15/2 is worth a few bob
    This game is going to be very tight and with the fall in attendances in the championship this year and the fact Dublin are the GAA's cash cow, I think the ref will be doing his best to have another day out in Croke park !!!!

Do yourself a favour and look around. 9s with Boyles........

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Waiting for betfair to price the game. Generally the best

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

raheny red wrote: »
    Do yourself a favour and look around. 9s with Boyles........

Maximum bet €10 but free coffee in shop!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

In fairness Dublin should win this easily - Leinster has the prob the worst football teams in Ireland so Dublin with home advantage should account for a spirited Wexford team - even so neither of them will make it past the quarters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Above very stupid comment. Dubs semis last yr. Wexford have decent team. It'll be tight but fancy the Dubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Mont wrote: »
    In fairness Dublin should win this easily - Leinster has the prob the worst football teams in Ireland so Dublin with home advantage should account for a spirited Wexford team - even so neither of them will make it past the quarters

Dont think i've read a more factually incorrect post on boards.

Firstly, Dublin should win but I dont think "easily" would be on many peoples radar.

Secondly, not sure if you ever heard of Connaught but they clearly are the worst footballing province with only two average teams and they are closely followed by Munster who have one quality team and nothing else.

ROFL at the suggestion that neither team will make it past the quarters. Your probably going to tell me that Sligo will take them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

WH BONNEY wrote: »
    Dont think i've read a more factually incorrect post on boards.

Firstly, Dublin should win but I dont think "easily" would be on many peoples radar.

Secondly, not sure if you ever heard of Connaught but they clearly are the worst footballing province with only two average teams and they are closely followed by Munster who have one quality team and nothing else.

ROFL at the suggestion that neither team will make it past the quarters. Your probably going to tell me that Sligo will take them out.

Well seeing that Cork are the munster champions and got farther than any leinster team last year i can only assume that you consider Kerry as ''nothing'' :confused: Let us know if your doing a book for their next match might have a bet with you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I cant access any gambling sites at work but what sort of odds are about Wexford plus a few few points?

can u access rte, if so then u can access the odds.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Dublin don't have home advantage either, the Dubs home ground is Parnell Park not Croke park. Anyway Wexford are evs +4, not a bad bet.

Advertisement