Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deliver us from evil

Options
  • 09-07-2008 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I saw this film last night. I cannot believe how the catholic church and the present pope have covered up so many child abuse cases. I have posted here as I think the ex priest in this film is living in the Dundalk area.
    Watch this film. It is on screen click and is prob in your local video shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tIS hImSelF

Extract From Rome Watch (www.1335.com/rome.html)
    The Irish News has learned that O’Grady is now living in Dundalk.

One worried resident, who did not wish to be named, said he became concerned after learning that the child abuser had
    moved to rented accommodation in the town around two months ago. Describing himself as a “worried citizen”, the man
    said he felt parents would be “extremely anxious” that a serial sex offender was living in the area.

“It’s a disgrace that somebody like this can move to an area and the people that are living there can be left completely unaware of his past. People are entitled to know,” he added.

Senior Garda sources said they were aware of O’Grady's presence in Dundalk. “He has registered with Gardai although that
    is not a necessity and we have been in touch with him a number of times. We are aware of his address and are continuing
    to monitor him,” the source said.

However, Gardai are limited in the actions they can take as O‘Grady is not known to have broken any laws in Ireland so is not subject to sex offences legislation. He registered with Gardai voluntarily.

I actually remember reading about this in the paper some time ago.

Never seen the film tho, must get it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭dogerster

Hi Tis himself ,

Please do get the film out I was so shocked by it that I e mailed the Vatican today I wont repeat what I wrote but needless to say I don't expect a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

you never get a reply from the vatican though..

Advertisement