Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testimonies of Beal na Mblath Veterans

Options
  • 09-07-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Some time ago I came across on the web, Testimonies of Beal na Mblath surviving Veterans, which were taken by UCC back in the 1960's.

I have searched the web but cannot find it. Does anyone have info on this or where I might find these testimonies?

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Capt Patch

I saw something similar when I looked up Micheal Collins. At the time I was trying to find out how many people had actually claimed to know the firer of the shot .... there are 17 different people all claiming to be the one that fired the fatel shot ! None of them the one I was looking for.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Hi Capt,

Is this the site you were looking at http://www.iol.ie/~obrienc/assassins.htm ?

The site that I had seen was carried out by Cork University and had eye-witness accounts of what happened that day. The main interviewer was a name I knew instantly but for the life of me, I cannot remember who it was.

And I thought I had bookmarked the site to come back to when I had more time. I should have written it down .....

D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Capt Patch

That's the one and thank you. I thought that once something was "on the net" that it "never disappeared" ?
    CP.

Advertisement