Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some direction please!!

Options
  • 09-07-2008 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

My name is Eric and I am a barritone in need of some direction. I sing stuff along the likes of Josh Groban and Michael Buble. I know, Buble isn't classical, but I still like singing his stuff. I am looking for somewhere to sing my music but don't think the average open mic night will appreciate my genre. You can check out my stuff at www.myspace.com/ericbjarrell Let me know if you have any suggestions.
    Regards, Eric

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Get to know people who run events.

Talk to people in galleries and things, who might be interested in running concerts.

Try to meet composers - they're always willing and eager to get stuff premiered, and may have access to other resources.

Advertisement