Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vedett - Blond Bier

Options
  • 08-07-2008 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

I went to the local foreign beers place tonight, some great beers in this week, picked up Vedett on the advice of the guy who owns the place.

Well I am very happy with it, lovely beer, very refreshing. Has a strange nutty / coffee smell from it , I cant put me finger on it.

Great stuff anyways, 2 euro a bottle and 5.2%.

VZ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Vedett is one of my favourite lagers (I'm not a big lager drinker).

I make the claim to be the person who introduced Vedett to Ireland, although I am no longer in the business of selling beer it's still my pet beer and I'd love to see it everywhere - beats the crap out of Corona/Miller/Bud/Coors/Sol/Brahma/etc

It's made by Moortgat - the people who make Duvel.

You should check out their website - it's kinda fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Definately very cool idea with the photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Sorry for bumping a very old thread, Just wondering where would one buy this in Ireland. Its a great beer used to drink it all the time in Belgium.

Advertisement