Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv options

Options
  • 08-07-2008 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hi,im wondering can anybody help me with trying to get a tv service.the problem is im living in a apartment devolpment and its "contracted" to smart telecom but the service they offer is terrible,dont kno how they can say its a service.anyway i had enough from them and got sky yo come out but they cant pick up a signal because of the obstructions in the way to get a dircet hit with the satelite.ntl wont come into the devolpment because smart telecom has the contract...any ideas what options i have to get a tv service asap?????thanks:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dubman25

anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭emaherx

Satellite requires clear line of site. Unless the dish can be mouted elsewhere (for example on a small pole above roof level) then theres not much you can do. Also as this is an apartment you may be restricted by your contract from having any dish at all.

other than NTL/Chorus and Satellite or your exsiting smart telecom theres not much choice out there except a terrestrial areial.

Advertisement