Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Fishing and camping

Options
  • 08-07-2008 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am a newbie at fishing and camping but i was talking with 2 friends and we have decided to give both a try. Can any of you guys offer us a little advice on good spots for newbie fishers where we can find a quiet spot to camp and have a quiet bbq. we are based out of dublin but will drive to most places for the right spot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cdsa

scotsmarc wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am a newbie at fishing and camping but i was talking with 2 friends and we have decided to give both a try. Can any of you guys offer us a little advice on good spots for newbie fishers where we can find a quiet spot to camp and have a quiet bbq. we are based out of dublin but will drive to most places for the right spot.
    ask www.freewebs.com/cdsa2008

Advertisement