Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captain Slow In The Veyron

Options
  • 07-07-2008 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

I was watching Captain Slow maxing out the Bugatti Veyron at 250mph on Bravo earlier. Great tv.

I suppose the fact that the other 2 make him out to be a slowcoach is just for good fun.

I assume he's probably an excellent driver at the back of it all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

He's as bad as the other two make out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

captain slow: "no wonder michael schumacher retired.....he's slower than me"

:D LOVED IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That was on Dave not Bravo (or was it on both!?)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

mike65 wrote: »
    That was on Dave not Bravo (or was it on both!?)

Mike.

Oops. You're right Mike. It was Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Did you see the one where their mothers were on it? James May's mother was a really fast driver and he said he had been scarred for life in the back of her car as a child, hence his adult driving slowness lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

LolaDub wrote: »
    Did you see the one where their mothers were on it? James May's mother was a really fast driver and he said he had been scarred for life in the back of her car as a child, hence his adult driving slowness lol!

What series was that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Ya. Good one.

Advertisement