Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new 2 sport , lookin 2 join team

Options
  • 07-07-2008 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi i am new to airsoft in this country and lookin to meet up with teams in athlone area , what is good site near me, are there team in my area cant wait to play , any help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

check the teams thread, its stickied, someone will recruit you

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mutt McL wrote: »
    hi i am new to airsoft in this country and lookin to meet up with teams in athlone area , what is good site near me, are there team in my area cant wait to play , any help please?

We're open to locations as we can just meet up at sites(Likely to be fingal or Gorse or HRTA). As you can see from my sig below we are the PTP. The one question is your age. We're only open to 14-18s. If you're in that bracket send me a PM if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Lethal did u read his post?
    Hes lookin for athlone not dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Lethal did u read his post?
    Hes lookin for athlone not dublin.

Yeah, but most of the teams have members no where near they're base. I'm not sure, there may be a team based there, not sure but most of the teams will be dublin anyways. With no site he'll be traveling to dublin or longford or galway anyways so Dub teams are a practical option.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Mutt McL wrote: »

Hello there, I guess nearest site for you would be SAC or G tac, anyways welcome!

• Advertisement
Advertisement