Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour De France betting

Options
  • 07-07-2008 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

Howdy, just wondering if anyone has any clue on the winner of the above - I backed Cadel Evans last week @ 9-4 basically just cause i heard Sean Kelly sayin he thought he would win, Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭franglan

Have money on valverde at 4/1,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055329259

He's being in great form this year, He's the spanish national road race champion and won the Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré which is big. Nothing has really happened so far in the tour, its all bunched up with all the favourites together, Evans has being there or there abouts for the last couple of years, but i fancy valverde on this years form, but evans is the favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I've Kreeuzinger to win white white jersey 5/1 with betfair. I think its between him and Frank Schleck and he's likely to have an off day in the high mountains

Advertisement