Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louth v Tyrone

Options
  • 07-07-2008 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Any Louth GAA fans like to predict a score for saturday week against Tyrone?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Draw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Makes financial sense.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I think we've a chance. Anyone know if it's on in Navan or Draaaaw'da

Draw'da

A draw in draw'da...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tIS hImSelF

I think we've a chance

:D:D:D:D

Come on.......lets be realistic here.

Because its being held in Drogheda to a limited capacity of 6000, I can see them both pushing for a draw. The 2nd game tyrone will wipe the floor.

;)

• Advertisement

Tyrone will hardly be as strong as they were the last time we met, so I agree that we have a shot at it if the team shows up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

haha yis are disillusioned, have ya seen louth playing lately. theyre gonna get hammered. heart hopes they win but i just cant see it happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Louth 0-00 Tyrone 3-16 and I am being generous to Louth with that scoreline. How can any team in Ireland not play their best forward? What has Darren Clarke to do to get a place on the Louth team. On footballing/scoring ability he is way ahead of ther pack in Louth, but he isnt one of McEnaneys lackies and is out of favour because of it. I believe Eamon describes him as a Me Feiner. Still Eamon is safe he has 2 more years of a 5 year contract to run. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Believe tickets will be scarce for this one, 6000 limit on the attendance, 50-60tickets to be given to each club in louth to allocate.

Should be a great evening in drogheda, brings backs good memories of seeing louth play in drogheda when i was younger
    Anyone remember the day we beat kildare in the championship,it was mick o dwyers first season in chage of kildare, and stefan white banged in a goal in the last minute for louth to win it.The place erupted, .

Might as well make the night out of it if we win.....that's a big if.:D
    Probably hit McPhails or McHughs that evening.

A draw might not be a silly prediction, now that i think of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

The game's hardly on telly is it?

LM FM might have to do.

Wouldn't say so. I'll be checking though. There's a few games on that day:

Saturday 19 July
    GAA Football All-Ireland Senior C'ship Qualifiers Round 1
    Monaghan v Derry - Clones, 3.00pm
    Tipperary v Westmeath - Ardfinnan, 3.00pm
    Donegal v Roscommon - Ballybofey, 5.00pm
    Kildare v Cavan - Newbridge, 7.00pm
    Limerick v Meath - Gaelic Grounds, 7.00pm
    Longford v Laois - Pearse Park, 7.00pm
    Louth v Tyrone - Drogheda, 7.00pm
    Offaly v Down - Tullamore, 7.00pm

B****ck's

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

i agree, that performance was shocking! no points in the first half? jokers. Lennon is kak, bad penalty, so weak in general for such a lump of a lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

could be worse, you could be from meath like me! :D

although we did win the minor ;)

Meath would hammer Louth!!

Is there a worse team in the country than us????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Meath would hammer Louth!!

Is there a worse team in the country than us????

Meath would hammer Louth ?? I wouldnt be too sure of that lately, meath have gone back a bit

Is there a worse team in the country than Louth, yes there is ..
    We aint the worst team ,in this years championship our 2 games have been against 2 of the top teams in the country.

We will get there some day ..UP LOUTH:D

Advertisement