Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for lift Longford to Athlone

Options
  • 07-07-2008 12:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi
    I Know someone looking for lift from Longford to Athlone for five days a week 9 to 5 willing to share expenses anyone interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

I know a few people who do that run, but they're all involved in the building trade and their timings can go out the window. I'll ask around and see if I can find anyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 196 ✭✭Stan 10

Occidental wrote: »
    I know a few people who do that run, but they're all involved in the building trade and their timings can go out the window. I'll ask around and see if I can find anyone.

That's great thanks very much

Is there anybody out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

I've asked around but haven't managed to find anyone who does the trip strictly at set hours, or who's willing to be tied down to them.

Occidental wrote: »
    I've asked around but haven't managed to find anyone who does the trip strictly at set hours, or who's willing to be tied down to them.

Thanks for you help anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement