Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky

Options
  • 07-07-2008 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

:confused:hi,i ordered sky to be installed in my apartment but when the engineer came he said i couldnt get a signal because of the other apartments in the way.:(does anybody know is there any other way sky could be installed??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

I'm afraid the news could be bad. If installer could not get line of sight then there is nothing much you can do in traditional way. You could check this for yourself too. go to www.dishpointer.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dubman25

seems to be just the usa

• Registered Users Posts: 33,823 ✭✭✭✭listermint

May be scope to put it on the roof of the building. Check your lease agreement and have a word with the maintenance company/neighbours in a similar circumstance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dubman25

no there not allowed on the roof tried it already but alot of people have satelites in the apartments just because the reciever is in a in-direct line to my balcony were as the other people are better located

Advertisement