Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iceland (yes I have read the other posts in the forum)

Options
  • 07-07-2008 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

How do ? I'm a single guy looking to head to iceland at the end of august for a week maybe 10 days just wondering if anyone can give me any advice... my plan at the moment is to fly to LDN STN
    and then to iceland. Looking at 400 for the round trip. Then staying at the largest hostel just outside the capitals city center. Probably going to end up doing a lot of the day tours that are available as I will be traveling by myself, just wanted to know if it's a place that one should go accompanied or will it be cool by myself. Love nightlife and understand the cost of beer and food because of the amount the have to import, but also want to soake up as much of the natural wildlife/nature I can though I can't drive. All help no mater how minute will be greatly appreciated. As this is a holiday I will be taking alone I would love to do as much pre-planning as possible.

thanks
    Tagged:

Advertisement